You are searching about What Time Is The Florida Lsu Football Game Today, today we will share with you article about What Time Is The Florida Lsu Football Game Today was compiled and edited by our team from many sources on the internet. Hope this article on the topic What Time Is The Florida Lsu Football Game Today is useful to you.
Top 25 Poll – Week 11 – No 1 – The Auburn Tigers, Until They Lose
The AP Top 25 and Coaches Top 25 College Football Polls are nationally recognized, but after 50+ years of watching and/or reporting college football games, and as a former daily newspaper sports editor, here’s another look:
No. 1 is now clearly Auburn, and here’s why:
1) Auburn (11-0) – Held Georgia to 3 rushing touchdowns, but still won by 18 points, 49-31. Only a trip to Alabama stands between the Tigers and a perfect regular season record. Despite all the bad press last week for Auburn and its Heisman candidate Cam Newton, they responded well to the pressure. There are no weaklings in hometown Auburn right now. Only 1 of the AP Top 25 teams has beaten 4 ranked opponents and that is Auburn. Only 8 other teams out of 25 have beaten even 2 opponents. Stop talking about Boise State and TCU, who each beat just one ranked opponent all year – talk about a lack of competition.
2) Oregon (10-0) – The high-powered Duck offense (national leader in offense and total offense) suddenly looks like they can be beaten, barely escaping California with a 15-13 victory they could have easily lost. We still have games against Arizona and Oregon State. Oregon beat 2 ranked teams – Stanford and Southern California.
3) LSU (9-1) – Defeated an incompetent Louisiana Monroe team in the state, 51-zip. Feeling their oats. It beat 2 currently ranked opponents – Mississippi State and Alabama – and lost only to Auburn. Mississippi hosts next.
4) Wisconsin (9-1) – Ripped off Indiana 83-20, best Badgers offensive performance in 95 years! He beat two Top 25 teams, Ohio State and Iowa. Now he travels to the Big House in Michigan and deals with Denard Robinson.
5) Boise State (9-0) – Slapping around a lame Idaho team, 52-14. Followed by Fresno State; The Bulldogs should be a little tougher than the Idaho Vandals. Only 1 ranked team beat it, Virginia Tech. Only here because they remain 1 of 4 undefeated teams.
6) TCU (11-0) – The Horned Frogs, who led the nation in scoring defense and total defense, gave up 35 points and 300 yards to Diego State before winning in 5, 40-35. Only one ranked team has won, Utah, which lost to Notre Dame 28-3 this week. Playing No. 173 for New Mexico in his final game, he’s a laughingstock for fierce competition. Only here because they are still 1 of 4 unbeaten teams, no wonder considering their level of competition.
7) Michigan State (9-1) – Was inactive this week. They have as many wins as any team below them, but they also only beat one ranked team, Wisconsin, a very good team that is also 9-1. Next up is host Purdue, which is ranked 93rd and isn’t exactly a powerhouse at 4-6.
8) Stanford (9-1) – Not impressive in 17-13 win against Arizona State. Defeated 2 ranked opponents – Southern California and Arizona. Now we have to travel to California, where the Bears just lost to #1 Oregon, 15-13. The Cardinal better be ready, or they might get beat for the second time this year. A great win against California would give Stanford added stature.
9) Nebraska (9-1) – The pesky Cornhuskers just held Kansas to 87 yards of total offense, 5 first downs and 6 sacks in a 20-3 win. It’s good that Nebraska has a defense with its offense again, again. He defeated two ranked teams – Oklahoma State and Missouri. He travels to Texas A&M this week.
10) Alabama (8-2) – Knocked out 17th-ranked Mississippi State 30-10. He has wins against two ranked teams – Arkansas and Mississippi State. It remains there despite losses to South Carolina and LSU. AA Georgia State game next, absolute joke. The Crimson Tide had better beat Georgia State to stay here.
11) Arkansas (8-2) – Just beat UTEP 58-21. Defeated 2 ranked teams – Texas A&M and South Carolina. He only lost to Auburn and Alabama. Next trip to Mississippi State.
12) Oklahoma State (9-1) – Back to Texas, 33-16, but the Longhorns are weak this year. The win wasn’t a big deal, but no other team is doing that well either. Beat 1 ranked team – Texas A&M. Next trip to Kansas. He should score more points against the Jayhawks than he did against Nebraska.
13) Southern California (7-3) – Upset of No. 18 Arizona 24-21. The Trojans are starting to feel their fashion. Arizona was Cal’s first win over a ranked team. He travels to Oregon State next and must win to stay here.
14) South Carolina (7-3) – Defeated No. 24 Florida, 36-14, to wrap up the SEC East division title and snap a 12-game losing streak to Florida. Never underestimate Steve Spurrier on the Swamp Road. While coaching the Florida Gators, his record was 122-27-1 with 9 SEC East Division or outright titles, and the 1996 National Championship.
15) Ohio State (9-1) – Whip Penn State 38-14. Beat 1 ranked team, Miami, Florida. Next trip to Iowa, and you better get a big win to stay here. The Buckeyes aren’t a big deal, but neither are the teams below.
16) Texas A&M (7-3) – Knocked off Baylor 42-30. Defeated 1 ranked opponent, Oklahoma. Next up is host Nebraska in what should be a great opportunity for either the Aggies or the Cornhuskers.
17) Virginia Tech (8-2) – Took North Carolina to school, 26-10. He has not beaten a ranked opponent this season. Next trip to Miami (not Ohio, but Florida). There must be no excuse wins to stay here.
18) Oklahoma (8-2) – Knocked off Texas Tech, 45-7, but has yet to beat a ranked team this year. Next up is the Baylor Bears.
19) Nevada (9-1) – Nearly choked and choked against Fresno State, eventually winning 35-34. No ranked team won. Only here because the Wolf Pack has 9 wins with a poor defense.
20) Missouri (8-2) – Lost to Kansas State 38-28. Beat 2 ranked teams – Texas A&M and Oklahoma. Next up is a trip to Iowa State, and I should have a field day with an easy win.
(Ed’s Note: I’m tired of Iowa, Utah, Arizona, Mississippi State, and Central Florida all losing again this week, so I’m ditching them and going for new blood. My new picks might not be much better, but they could use some recognition.)
21) San Diego State (7-3) – TCU woke up to 11 wins, scoring 35 points against the nation’s best defense, and losing only to the Horned Frogs by 5. Next up is host Utah. Good luck to the Utes, they might really need it.
22) Northwestern (7-3) – Upset No. 13 Iowa 21-17. The Wildcats have the 11th-best passing efficiency in the country and the 18th-best passing quarterback in Dan Percy. Northwestern now has a win over a ranked team, something Virginia Tech, Oklahoma and Nevada can’t say. They host Illinois next, a real test against a solid team.
23) Northern Illinois (8-2) – No really good wins against tough teams, but has 8 wins, similar to Nevada. He travels to Ball State next and should win.
24) Temple (8-2) – No real big wins, but has 8 wins. Next hosts Ohio.
25) Notre Dame (5-5) – Hey, don’t panic. We just beat Utah 28-3. He did college football a huge favor by exposing a team that was undefeated and 8-0 two weeks ago. The Utes first lost to TCU, 47-7, and now they are defeated by Notre Dame, 28-3. TCU was the first real team Utah played all year – obviously Notre Dame was the second. Notre Dame has a chance to become bowl eligible this week when the Fighting Irish host Army.
Key games this week include just 3 games with opposing teams – Ohio State at Iowa State, Arkansas at Mississippi State and Nebraska at Texas A&M. Other games of interest are Utah at San Diego State, Wisconsin at Michigan State and Fresno State at Boise State. Watching college football on Saturday sure beats raking leaves or snow.
Copyright © 2010 Ed Bagley
Video about What Time Is The Florida Lsu Football Game Today
You can see more content about What Time Is The Florida Lsu Football Game Today on our youtube channel: Click Here
Question about What Time Is The Florida Lsu Football Game Today
If you have any questions about What Time Is The Florida Lsu Football Game Today, please let us know, all your questions or suggestions will help us improve in the following articles!
The article What Time Is The Florida Lsu Football Game Today was compiled by me and my team from many sources. If you find the article What Time Is The Florida Lsu Football Game Today helpful to you, please support the team Like or Share!
Rate Articles What Time Is The Florida Lsu Football Game Today
Rate: 4-5 stars
Search keywords What Time Is The Florida Lsu Football Game Today
What Time Is The Florida Lsu Football Game Today
way What Time Is The Florida Lsu Football Game Today
tutorial What Time Is The Florida Lsu Football Game Today
What Time Is The Florida Lsu Football Game Today free
#Top #Poll #Week #Auburn #Tigers #Lose